• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy Bilstein 5100's for 4.5"? (Sponsor?)

Porch951

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to pick up a set of Bilstein 5100's for a 4.5" lift. I checked through the sponsors but didnt' see anyone who offered them.

I found them at IRO for $350 for a complete setup, just wanted to make sure i couldn't find a better deal out there. Planning to become a red letter member if that helps.

Unfortunately i don't have the lift installed yet so i don't have measurements to figure out my own setup, but if someone had the measurements i suppose i could buy the BPE's go that route too!

I just picked up a set of 5100's from eshocks.com for $300 shipped. Ordered them Monday night and they'll be at my door sometime tomorrow.

I chose mine for my specific needs but I'm pretty sure you can get shocks for specific lifts for the same price, as I believe all of the 5100's are the same price.

Thanks!
Did that include hardware for the XJ and all, or are these universal?

Maybe i'm better off going BPE and just ordering some standard shocks, in case i ever need to replace them later.

Thanks!
Did that include hardware for the XJ and all, or are these universal?

Maybe i'm better off going BPE and just ordering some standard shocks, in case i ever need to replace them later.

if you're going XJ specific 5100 Bilsteins, they're a straigth swap, no BPE required. ( actually you will have a hard time trying to remove the pin from the Bilstein bushing)

talk to FrankZ. he owns Serious Offroad and is a vendor on the site.

Oh, good call! It looks like he sells Bilstein, and that's where i was planning on getting my longarm kit (next month :dunce:).

if you're going XJ specific 5100 Bilsteins, they're a straigth swap, no BPE required. ( actually you will have a hard time trying to remove the pin from the Bilstein bushing)

Oh i see, i didn't realize they made XJ specific. Thanks!

I just ordered from e-shocks a couple weeks ago. Got em rather quickly and they dropped right in no problem. Best deal I could find on the net and best damn mother(beep) shocks I ever ran.

I just ordered a set of 5150's from 4wp's for 450 out the door yesterday, I just need the bpe and conversion for the front uppers, that's cheaper than I found at e shocks.

Back