• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stolen roll cage

ceb0217

NAXJA Forum User
its not jeep and its not mine, just a friends.

*** $100 REWARD *** - $100 (corvallis)

Date: 2011-09-05, 3:51PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

A week to two weeks ago, a roll cage was stolen from behind T&L Automotive, which is located at 810 NW Buchanan Ave. in Corvallis. I am offering $100 cash to the person who returns it, or can provide me with information leading to the return of this roll cage in its INTACT condition.

The roll cage was built for a chevy suburban, has an unfinished dash and center console/tunnel built into it. Also, bars for the seats to be mounted to. The rear pass. area does not have seat mounts built in. It continues into and tapers off in the rear of the cargo area. This section is designed quite beautifully. The cage is unpainted, and has surface rust over the whole thing.

If you are the person who stole this roll cage, you should know that many of the local metal recyclers have already been informed that it is stolen property. If you intend to keep this for use in a project of yours, sooner or later I'll see it, and notify the police. However, if you return it to me, you can make a quick bit of cash.

If you perhaps, have just purchased this roll cage from someone, I urge you to contact me or the police to set things straight. I would hate for anyone to get charged with receiving stolen property. That wouldn't be fair.

Please respond with any information you have by email, or by calling this number and leaving a message. Thank you. (541) 829-1370

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n33md3p55O65U25R1b8le16b870c3b89150d.jpg
3kc3o73p05T55Q25U5b8le17f49623fb81a5a.jpg
3p33o33l85T25U15X5b8lb9a6c362e4491e4c.jpg
3ne3k53pc5Y25P25X6b8le2756adc230d1fab.jpg

PostingID: 2558418876

Theres only so many reasons to steal that cage... Drug addicts looking for scrap steel for quick cash? You would have to be stupid to try and retrofit it to your rig and drive around town with it for everyone to see...

Back