• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ 2dr door panel

Backdraft

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know a good source for a drivers side door panel for a 2 door with power options? Specifically I need the trim that goes over the window switches. Dealership here can't seem to find one. Not sure if this is OEM tech or non tech or what.

Junk yard or eBay although late 2 doors are scarce. The overall size of the switch trim panel might be the same on 2 and 4 doors (I'm not sure I have 2 earlier 2 door XJs) and maybe you could block off the unused holes.

FWIW, I recently pulled the panel behind the drivers door (where the back door would be on a 4 door) and discovered unused back door wiring for power windows and locks.

Mike

That is an incredible build. Great job and attention to detail.

I miss my 88 Eliminator. It went long before its time, converted into a twisted wreck one sunny afternoon. It wasn't even 4 yeaers old. I replaced it with a Cherokee in '92 but would love to have one to build up. They are quite rare around here, and the ones that do exist have been decimated by the 6 months of road salt every winter.

call up Jeeps Unlimited in Providence, RI. They ship across the country, and are always parting XJ's. They have an ebay store jeepparts401 or something like that.

Thank you for the suggestion. I called them the other day and struck out. Beginning to think these things dont exist!

Back