• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4x4 show and swap meet Neveda, IA

bpm4x4

NAXJA Forum User
The 2011 IOWA ALL BREEDS JEEP SHOW & 4X4 SWAP-MEET will be held Sept 24-25 at the Story County Fairgrounds in Nevada Iowa 50201.
We will be on site all day Friday Sept 23 for setup and early registration.
The show goes from 8 am to 5 pm each day .
We expect several different 4x4 clubs to be present and including scouts ,land cruisers, broncos, land rovers, jeeps , willies , buggies , and a wide range of military vehicles.Some of the show highlights include , - 800' off road driving course,
- Slow crawl contest,
- Kids power wheels course,
- RTI Ramp,
- Black Hawk helicopter landing sat. morning
- Old and new Military Vehicles on display
- The Bantam Balance ( teeter totter )
- Swap-meet
- Winching contest ( timed vehicle righting event )
- Door prizes and drawings
- Vehicle show and shine
- Rock climbing wall
- New equipment vendor
- Jeep trailer judging New or Home built
- Jeep & 4x4 inventions contest
- Slow crawl contest
$5.00 admission , $10.00 vehicle in show and shine only , $20.00 vehicle in all games and challenges all weekend including show and shine
Swap-meet booth 10' x 10 ' is $25.00 for the weekend ( most have 110 electricity ) , Business vendor booth 10' x 10' $100.00 for the weekend.
Free booths for jeep and 4x4 clubs.
Note . the usual safety equipment and vehicle insurance required for vehicles on course and challenges.
For more info call 1-515-708-0080
The 2011 IOWA ALL BREEDS JEEP SHOW & 4X4 SWAP-MEET

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

SATURDAY SEPT. 24, 2011

7am - 11am vehicle registration open
8am - 5pm vendors and swap-meet open for business
9am --- on tech inspect available
10am - 11am obstacle course demonstrations
11am - 12pm course open to vendors ONLY
11am - 1pm vehicle judging , trailer and inventions judging,
1pm - 5pm obstacle course open to all inspected vehicles
1pm - 4pm RTI ramp and BANTAM BALANCE competition
1pm - 4pm slow crawl competition

SUNDAY SEPT 25, 2011

8am - 11am 1st place winners staged
8am - 3pm obstacle course open
8am - 3pm vendors and swap-meet open
8am - 10am RTI RAMP & BANTAM BALANCE open
10am - 12pm Roll over contest
3pm - 4pm Awards ceremony

gonna put this on the calander....was gonna go to Texas that week dove hunting but it may fall through.

gonna put this on the calander....was gonna go to Texas that week dove hunting but it may fall through.

I bet we could find an outlet to plug in a Nacho Cheese machine.

It could be a last minute Meet and Greet too.

I am going to take the Comanche..............wait for it....................off the trailer!!:scared:

so, if i would want to set up a non business swap meet booth, do i just show up either friday or saturday, pay and set up? i have a butt ton of stuff id like to see if i could find a new home for... all xj stuff. thanks....

so, if i would want to set up a non business swap meet booth, do i just show up either friday or saturday, pay and set up? i have a butt ton of stuff id like to see if i could find a new home for... all xj stuff. thanks....

The best I can tell you is to call the number listed above, but I think you can show up and get a spot.

Back