• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sams bachelor party

SAMSET

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
ok jeep fans
im getting married pretty soon and my groomsmen and i have decide to have a off-roading weekend for my bachelor party. so i figured i would throw the invite out there for some of you folks.
we will be going to the badlands Saturday sept. 24 sometime in the a.m. and leaving sunday sometime.
the camp ground will be picked day of. if there is a bunch of folks with trailers and what not from here coming and it is easier to do Attica family then thats fine. but for a smaller group of daily drivers, i like summers a lil better.
drinking and eating will all depend on what you bring:byob byof

should be a decent time with some fun folks. if any of you want in just let me know. :D

if you have a facebook and want to come look me up and ill add you to the invite
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=154813931267834

I Can be persuaded to go...

Would love to go but will be in Gatlinburg, TN that weekend on a Cabin trip...one of the few trips I take a year without a jeep in tow...

mac 'little cabin in the woods' gyvr

Any one know were to find midget stripper mud wrestlers that make campground visits?

Any one know were to find midget stripper mud wrestlers that make campground visits?

If you find out let me know, because I couldn't come up with one for Chuck's bachelor party a couple of weeks ago. I might be in charge of something like this again so let me know if you find something...

mac 'Attica "family" Campground' gyvr

Im still game. I will be bringing a few other Jeeps with me. Should be a good turnout. This will be the first time towing my Junk to Attica so I will be leaving after wheeling to stay in the convoy so "if" anything happens on the way there or back I have some support. You guys planning to leave Saturday AM or Friday PM?

Saturday a.m., my buddy gets off work at 7am so he will be ready before 8 and we are convoying with him, rew will probably be out there by me dropping his kids off. you want to meet on 41 again? if so i could get some more accurate time frames.

if your convoy of jeeps wants to stay for the partying later on, that is perfectly ok, the more the merrier. byob byof

Sorry guys, I wont make it next weekend. Got a chance to make some extra cash at work transporting a New car from Louisville. So I gotta take the offer. Sorry once again guys, was looking forward to this trip.

its all good man, sucks you cant be there but gotta make that money. thanks for the heads up, look for you on the next time out bud.

its tomorrow.....

any one else want to join?

Back