• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best lift kit for 99 xj ?

hey there i have been searching everywhere to find a lift kit for my 99 xj, it currently has a coil spacer and a 3 inch block in the rear, my question is what kit will i be better off with that replaces the rear leafs ? currently truck is sitting on 31 graplers and i will be looking to fit 33s once these run out, thanks a lot guys

depends on your budget...

you can build a 4-7" junk yard lift kit that performs well for $200-350

I would LOOSE those block in a hurry

they are just destroying your rear springs...

what is your budget? can you turn your own wrenches? can you weld?can you fab stuff? how much work do you want to do? bolt in? a little bit of drilling? a little cutting? a little Big Eff'ing Hammer work?

hey there i have been searching everywhere to find a lift kit for my 99 xj, it currently has a coil spacer and a 3 inch block in the rear, my question is what kit will i be better off with that replaces the rear leafs ? currently truck is sitting on 31 graplers and i will be looking to fit 33s once these run out, thanks a lot guys

Definitely get something that replaces the leafs and shackles. Full springs are always superior to blocks IMO.

ok so my budget is $800 and I can turn a wrench well, I am also a certified welder and own a syncrowave 200 tig welder and a big tool box full of snap on tools so the tools and welder are there, and I wouldnt have a problem piecing a kit together if it will do well as a daily driver still. I have a few other cars im building so im jumping from forum to forum but any suggestions are highly appreciated. thanks guys

Back