• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need some help!

ruger81

NAXJA Forum User
So im gonna need some extra hands in a couple weeks.. anyone want to lend a hand. What I have to do is lenghten the wheel base on my xj. Then alighn it and then mount up four stazworks double beadlocks 24 bolts each its gonna be a pain in the azz.. keystones and little sleezers... will be present

In

How much are you stretching it? I did that on my red one and the upper on the axle was hitting the track bar

Well my plans are to make it one inch longer. Right now my wheel base is 100.5". Trying to make my front drive shaft work

I belive a stock cherokee is 101.5"

The stazies are on there way im thinkin.. nick dustin eric do you guys have plans labor day weekend if so maybe the weekend after if I can wait... my plans for the end of augest got shot down by the wait on the beadlocks... let me know I would really like the help.

Back