• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out these high steer arms...

whitexj98

NAXJA Forum User
Bought these sight unseen but the deal was good so I didn't want to pass it up. They look to be pretty decent, I'm going to machine the 10 degree tilt on them to correct for the Tie rod ends. My question is how they are mounted, all the ones I have seen mount with studs and those conical washers, these are just straight thru bolts... is this a safe way to do it?, I figure I would red locktight them and could saftey wire the bolts too.

Thanks

imagejpeg952.jpg

Yeah thier goin on my waggy 44. The more I think about it, I might just get some partsmike arms

I would definitely do that rather than run those. Like Cracker said, I would machine those for the conical washer if you planned on running them. I wouldn't run the bolts.

Is a chunk of 1"X2" steel with four holes drilled in it really a high steer arm? :laugh2:

Seriously though, the PartsMike arms are very good, I've ran a set on my D44 for many years.

Back