• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.0 turbo

beastlydumass

NAXJA Forum User
im geting ready to rebuil my 2wd 95 and im wanting to turbo it and maybe bore it. but i cant find any kits but iv seen ppl around wit turbos and superchargers. im not want to push much maybe peak at 10psi. if u kno any links orppl that do make some kind of kit it wud of great help but if not ill have to fab up my own. either way i cud use ideas also! thank you!

talk to boostwerks on here, he is a supporter and makes a manifold, I think he can source an entire kit for you.

edit: if you are gonna rebuild it anyway, why not go mild stroker with a low compression ratio and add a little more boost?

talk to boostwerks on here, he is a supporter and makes a manifold, I think he can source an entire kit for you.

edit: if you are gonna rebuild it anyway, why not go mild stroker with a low compression ratio and add a little more boost?
its my dd and im going for mpg wit the sleeper style on some cars. at most bore .040. im guna build a stroker on the botle for play toy after i blow it.

Gayle Banks engineering will be coming out with a turbo kit for the 4.0 real soon.

Really, for a 242? Does jeep even make them any more? It doesn't seem like the support would be there for that. I support Byrson for his manifold and I'd honestly buy his before the banks unit if I were going to boost.....but yeah, not going to spend that kind of scratch anytime soon.

Back