• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

taper dimensions for over the knuckle`

coueshunter

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know the dimensions of the tapor for the over the knuckle conversion?

Or is there a Snap On reamer part number?

On a few forums I am on we rent out a tool for 20 bucks and ship it bck and forth to whoever has it. I figured If someone had it it would help get the job done for cheaper then buying the reamer itself.

you NEED a tapered insert when reaming from the top anyway.... your fighting the existing taper.

jcr has the reamer on their site, but i dont see a snap-on part number anymore.... i have one out in the shop if you absolutely cannot find the pn#.. the thing about reamers is it only takes one guy to turn it backwards to dull it to crap...

...i'd consider loaning it... if you werent black =\

thats a very good point... YOU DIDNT MENTION which kit you want to use! im talking about the gm 1-ton with es2027L's aka the JCR

I got mine from Goodson,their link isnt working right now but its a 1.5" per foot taper!

Back