• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going? (updated)

Are you going to attend Sierra Fest this year?

• Total voters
Going for sure, but can only make the Rubicon portion of the trip. Getting excited... :rof:

I will be attending both as long as the heep holds out.

Kelly

I will only be at deer valley, I will be there thersday afternoon.

wow, pretty meager poll results so far, wtf?!?
i'll be beating my junk (that just sounds wrong) at deer valley.

Will only be able to make the Rubicon portion only. Go easy on me, I'm a Rubicon virgin :)

I am a maybe for the Rubicon only, work is out of my control right now and the DV weekend I am out of town.

I really want to run this with so many new drivers to run the Rubicon, there is nothing better then to watch a first timer run this trail. If you are a first timer you are in great hands, as the trail leaders like Bryan C. will not spot you but teach you how to pick your own line and become a driver, not a finger watcher!

Right now the plan is Deer Valley only. I'm trying to change that to Rubicon only but its doubtful.

the wife and i will be there thursday pm for DV.

DV only for me also. What side of the trail is the DV portion starting on. hwy88 side or 4 side?

DV only for me also. What side of the trail is the DV portion starting on. hwy88 side or 4 side?

hiway 4, camping at hermit valley

Thanks. Most likely i will be coming up early saturday morning.

Like in one of the other threads I am seriously considering camping at Blue Lakes and driving the trail from the North and meeting up with the group on Saturday. I won't be sure until leaving the Rubicon on Wed or Thurs but it will cut down on a lot of unnecessary driving. But we'll see. If I do this it will give you the option to do either, depending on your preference.

100K XJ and rocknxj will do Deer Valley/Slickrock trails only. Arrival at Hermit Valley campground either late Thursday evening or early Friday morning via Strawberry Pass trail, depending on who else will meet up with us at Strawberry. See related post in SF forum.

Like in one of the other threads I am seriously considering camping at Blue Lakes and driving the trail from the North and meeting up with the group on Saturday. I won't be sure until leaving the Rubicon on Wed or Thurs but it will cut down on a lot of unnecessary driving. But we'll see. If I do this it will give you the option to do either, depending on your preference.

It looks like I will be coming up late friday night and staying in Arnold then meeting at the trail head saturday morning.

100K XJ and rocknxj will do Deer Valley/Slickrock trails only. Arrival at Hermit Valley campground either late Thursday evening or early Friday morning via Strawberry Pass trail, depending on who else will meet up with us at Strawberry. See related post in SF forum.

I will be there Thursday afternoon...

Back