• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trouble finding parts

OutkastBoss

NAXJA Forum User
SO my motor mounts are shot and while i was doing that i figured id do the trans mount .but no one seems to have one locally and im having a hard time finding one online as well .. i did a search and found a thread on here where a guy said rockauto had them for like 15 bucks. but cant find them on their site..
itd be a bonus if whoever has them takes paypal..
any suggestions? its a 2001 automatic w the 4.0 btw

Brown Dog motor mounts are awesome, but you have to get the transmission mounts elsewhere. In the RockAuto catalog, look under 1999 Jeep Cherokee -> 2.5L/4.0L -> Transmission-Automatic -> Transmission Mount. It has both types (4 cyl / 6 cyl) listed under that model year that still fit 2000+, but double check what yours looks like before ordering (center versus offset).

Last edited:
Contact JeeperJohn. He has got some Bad Azz ones. He is great to deal with and they will be cheaper on the wallet, not on the quality.

Thanks for the help guys great info ..

i think i skimmed right over that post in my search JrTxJ yeesh! lol
better brush up the search skills i shouldve had that one !

I wonder if Jeeperjohnn's are rubber i dont want poly

THeres a REAL good chance ill be getting the brown dogs for the motor They look tough come in rubber and are AMERICAN!

Last edited:
Back