• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj$ ?

lkn4drt

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys& girls I am new to the forum so this is my first post hopefully of many to come...I have found a 97 country 60th anniversary with 187k for 3400 I was just wondering if this seems like an ok deal I am newto jeeps so im not sure about price range& what's considered good milage.the jeep is very clean both in& out inside looks new outside has a few small dings& peeling clearcoat on the wipercowl...other than that it looks good I looked under it doesn't appear to have been offroad I saw no scrapesor dents or anything I really like it bit want to make sure the miles aren't to high...thank you in advance for any input

Way to highly priced in my book. You can easily find a good shape Cherokee for around 2,000 almost anywhere UNLESS you have to have it right now and can't wait for the right deal. That would leave the rest of the money for upgrades and any fixes that may be needed.

Price is relative to area. Is it rust free? I know that is asking alot for an area that salts the roads...

Not knowing where you are, or the exact options on it, I used Annapolis for a City, Kelly Blue Book for that vehicle is $4420.00 for a private party seller.

Go to http://www.kbb.com/ to do a better job of selections.

97 60th Anniversary Edition? I think you'd better have another look at it.

Price depends a lot on region and condition. You would probably be better advised asking in your local chapter's forum, as you always have someone across the country telling you the same car can be bought for a fraction of the cost with lower miles, more options, and complimentary sex.

Back