• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Bumper Build

trevanator

NAXJA Forum User
Okay well here is my initial design its going to get a few gussets in the back and the d ring tabs but this is pretty well it.
It measures 8" tall and will stick out past the grill about 8". It weighs about 80lbs so far and it is made out of all 1/4" plate and 2x2x.120. The brush guard is just for looks I dont have the material or the bender to do that but maybe eventually I will ad that on if I can get my hands on the stuff. Oh and the frame tie ins are just mocked I have to take some measurements to determine length and what not or I may be using the JKS ones not sure yet.
Questions comments concerns are all appreciated.

EDIT:
Here are the pics. If you click them they should get bigger

Last edited:
If I had the 3/16 I would but I have everything in 1/4" at work and I wont be able to get the 3/16" unless I want to really pay for it with the 1/4" I get a break haha plus hey its a little heavier but its also stronger so for me its not a big deal

Back