• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best cargo light ever!!!

kdub41

NAXJA Forum User
ok so if you go to brightleds.com they have many led light bulbs/bars and i got the 24 in light 60 LED super bright cool blue light bar. I mounted it in my hatch evenly in between the two speaker wired up to a switch that i mounted in the rear quarter panel. It is a great addition if you go camping and you want a lot of light for cooking or getting settled down for the night. and the best thing is its only 30 bucks.

here is the link
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...ategory=BARS&Page2Disp=/specs/WLF-xW30SMD.htm

i can tell you right now that you don't want two lol you don't want the space shuttle to see you haha. These lights are so bright and they draw like .3 amps i believe

thanks for posting, will get one of these in the future. also need something for up front (want something softer light, think of your grandmothers parlour at dusk when you were a kid) got any suggestions?

you think these would work mounted under the hood? Says "water proof" what do you think heat tolerances are on these?

go with the 12in version and do soft white in the not super bright led

thanks for posting, will get one of these in the future. also need something for up front (want something softer light, think of your grandmothers parlour at dusk when you were a kid) got any suggestions?

you think these would work mounted under the hood? Says "water proof" what do you think heat tolerances are on these?

Maybe better to rig up the power source and then rig the LED stick with magnets so you can slap it up onto the hood. It would not be as cool as having it right under the hood but it would be still handy.

People make fun of my factory under hood light all the time but I seriously love it. Having a better light would be awesome.

Back