• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long Arm Length

Chow

NAXJA Forum User
I have JKS upper and lower control arms and was wonder what was the length from eyehole to eyehole on your guy's long arms kit. I've been looking on the website, but they don't give the lengths. Try to see if i need to buy them or if i can screw them out to make them work. Thanks

are you asking about using your short arms extended fully hoping to get "long arms"??
if that's the case, it won't work.

otherwise, ericfx gave you the info you needed.

are you asking about using your short arms extended fully hoping to get "long arms"??
if that's the case, it won't work.

otherwise, ericfx gave you the info you needed.

X2,more info required.Both of my rigs run 32" arms.

Yeah:
Most adjustable lowers (that aren't long arms) are around 16" at the shortest. There's no way in hell they're adjusting all the way out to 30"+.

I was just wondering how long they were.... On everybody web-site they only show that material its made of and wall thickness..... seeing that Long arms are 30+... My JKS won't streach that far.... so I will be buying some long arms...... I just did want to buy them and find out that I could of made the JKS work........ sorry they look the same in the pics

you could lengthen them if you are handy with a welder... I have seen it done... can't find the thread for some reason... but if you know what you are doing it should be fine

I was just wondering how long they were.... On everybody web-site they only show that material its made of and wall thickness..... seeing that Long arms are 30+... My JKS won't streach that far.... so I will be buying some long arms...... I just did want to buy them and find out that I could of made the JKS work........ sorry they look the same in the pics
You would've been looking at a LOT of exposed thread even if it would've been possible. Bad idea either way.

You might be able to re-use your upper's.I know RE used their std upper's in their LA kits.Both of my LA set-ups use RE uppers(I already had them so why not).Either way you should'nt have any problems selling your JKS arms!

Back