• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch (SMORR) July 15-17

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
A few of us are heading down to Seymour,MO to hit up SMORR the 15-17th of this month. I know most of you are too far away or afraid to leave the Badlands :D, but wanted to throw this out there. As of now, Blake (KSXJ) is going, myself and Camille, JR and Kelly and possibly Collin and Kaitlyn (BIGSLVRXJ). It is an awesome park, macgyvr can attest to that. Hit me up if interested...I will even let you in on our special campfire fajitas on Saturday night :chef:

Cheese "and R2CHZ2 will be in attendance" Man

I really want to. Im going to bust butt next week to get my rear end fixed so I can go. If not I might just bring the RZR. :guitar:

I just wheeled a little last weekend with a few new friends otherwise I would love to meet you there. Too bad it's not the beginning of aug as I'm planning a trip to the park.

Parakeet

Misleading thread title

Clicked this bad boy thinking we're talking about that wonderfulmarshmellowchocolateandcracker campfire treat

Bastiges

:eeks1:

Steve, you make the trip down and I will have all the smorrs you could possibly ever consume!!!

I've got a new (used) truck. '04 Z71 w/55k on it. 4yrs or 40k left on the bumper to bumper.

Once I get a new set of squirrels for under the hood of my rig it's going to be mostly a trailer queen behind this.

Then I can drag it a lot farther then I dared to drive it.

you know i will be driving right past this place.....

a week later (n)

Use that advanced time transport system called "sick leave" and head on down!!

The camper is on the gooseneck, the Jeep is packed full and all I need to do is wash the F250 and do a pretrip check and we are ready to roll out in the morning.

get ya some of this son!

camper.jpg

Tyler, just make the drive up, I will save a folding chair for ya!

Blake, I have @ 18' behind the camper. If I wanted I could get the XJ and my ATV behind there.

We are rolling out in about 30 minutes........

that trip was great! It was plaqued with breakage, but the ol' 300K mile XJ performed in the extreme conditions and terrain flawlessly! It is a super sweet park w/ well marked trails, clean facilities, A/C in the bath house and just a kick ass place all round. If you are ever within a 5 hour radius of this place it is worth the drive to go over there. We are about 5.5 hour haul there and worth everyminute of it! We are already planning a trip back for this fall, so anyone that has even a little interest should consider making this trip.

Thanks for posting those up, and tell Zack thanks as well. Get him directed to this place! I have a few pics that I need to upload after I find my camera. :doh:

Hey Tyler, who is that fat guy driving your Jeep? :D

Back