• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon pot-luck

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The run is 4 weeks away.

Let's get a pot-luck going for Tuesday night, Aug 9, on the Rubicon. Bring what you got.

Anyone else interested?

I'm down.

Phil and I can come up with some marinated red meat and something to grill it on. :lickout:

I'm in. Does bringing a dutch oven make sense? I would love to make a Hobo Stew or the likes in the camp fire. I know individual fires is a bad idea, but can we build a group camp fire?

I could bring a bean salad or something for a cold side dish. Judging by the poll, I gather we're looking at about a dozen folks so far? Can't help you with the fire info, this will be my first time dealing with the rules of the 'con.

Anyone else? Looks like I'm going to be hungry... :lickout:

I can bring some marinated short ribs but will need a fire/grill.

Who's bringing a grill? How many people are confirmed for the Rubicon portion?

What should I bring? Sounds like you all have the Meat group covered . . .

I think we have at least 8 rigs for the Rubicon not sure on who will have passengers and no Rocky don't count as a Pot-Luck eater!!

In. I'm not sure what to bring either, so unless anyone tells me otherwise, I'll plan on bringing 3 or 4 types of chips and some dip...

Sounds like a meal now! Hope nobody is sharing a tent with all these beans going around... :passgas: :puke:

Back