• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

screwed

89eliminator

NAXJA Forum User
well, we made it to corbin, KY when the flywheel decided to part ways with the trans on the dodge. we took the MJ and found a hotel room for the night. right now we are trying to find a tow company that maybe could tow the truck and trailer back home. luckily a cummins tech saw us on the side of the road and really helped us out. so thats our story for now. looks like we are taking the MJ home, hopefully she makes it....

edit: i think Glenn jinxed us by putting his carnage trophy in the bed of my truck. hahahaha

Ouch. That's gonna be $$$, hope it didn't take anything else out.

well we got a towing company that is gonna get the dodge and trailer home tomorrow. costly, but gonna happen at least.

Omg!!! Dude i'm sorry to here that!! I ripped the track bar frame mount off today!

Sorry to laugh, but your situation brought back some funny memories. My lawyer, who has turned out to be my best long term friend, has a 1984 serial number 300 XJ. His clutch was giving him trouble so we pulled it in the garage and got under it. We pulled back the tranny and a coffee can worth of parts fell out of the bell housing on the floor. The said that can't be good. My comment was watch out for the lightning, a lawyer told the truth. Over the last 15 years he has become a pretty fair mechanic, and quit being a lawyer.

Damn Wade, wish I would have known! Hope the Manche makes it home ok. If you haven't made it home yet let me know.

I just got back too! Glad to see you made it back.

Glad you made it home Wade.

Another example of the Jeep saving the day.

Dang! ...that stinks

But glad you guys made it... home, and to the Crawl. Had a great time wheeling with you and Lisa!
Hope to see you guys again in the future...

Back