• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arrival Times

87manche

NAXJA Forum User
I've talked with a few people about when they're showing up.

I was planning on being there weds night, but it looks like thurs. afternoon is going to work out better.

So, for sure we will be there thursday, probably about 4 or 5 in the afternoon. Just time enough to unload my junk and get the wienerbox setup for camp/fun that night.

Will be looking for volunteers to help setup the big tent. I know Glenn is in on it, so we'll get it sorted, just need a few more bodies when the time comes to raise the roof onto the legs and stake it down.

The Nashville convoy should be arriving Thursday afternoon.

Wade and I should be there around 5ish! See y'all there!

Thursday afternoon... sometime

The NC convoy (of two lol) will be arriving Friday afternoon. Hopefully around mid afternoon.

The NC convoy (of two lol) will be arriving Friday afternoon. Hopefully around mid afternoon.

I'm proud that NC is representing!

I'm proud that NC is representing!

Near as I can tell, won't we have 10 states represented?

Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia...

Near as I can tell, won't we have 10 states represented?

Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia...

Alabama will have 4 Jeeps there but I don't think anyone is coming from VA.

Alabama will have 4 Jeeps there but I don't think anyone is coming from VA.
correct... one as far as mobile alabama!!

o and were hoping to show up friday afternoon.

I should arrive anywhere between 3-5 on Thursday.

LEaving SC around 8 or 9 am Thursday! :party:

lets post departure times as well...hahaha. im leaving at 4:30AM Central time.

I'm leaving whenever this clown shows up at my exit! :D at about 11:30 my time!

Team Struggle will be heading out at about noon on Thursday, puts me at about 6:00 pm campsite arrival.

Back