• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic Fabrication Return Customer Sale

BallisticDave

Follow me on Twitter!
returncustomer.jpg

Our customers sure know how to strike when the iron is hot! Lots of sales rolling in and we are working late this entire week to make sure all of the orders are shipping as quickly as possible!

If you have any questions, send them my way! Thanks again! Dave

We are aware that many of you have had issues in the past. Getting parts out the door was an issue here.

We have worked on the kinks in our supply chain management and have improved communication drastically!

I would encourage all to let me know if I can be of assistance, and take advantage of the numerous giveaways we are currently offering with naxja!

Try us again and you'll see the difference. Dave

With a sale like this being such a huge success, we have decided to extend it until the end of the business day Friday!

We figure that gives you all time to get your paychecks and recover from the holiday wheeling trips!

We received several calls and emails asking if there was any way possible to hold the sale pricing until Friday when folks get paid...Well...We care enough about our customers to occasionally extend a sale like this one. So have at it! The sale has been extended through the end of business Friday!

Back