• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

byob

Tim(UNCC99XJ) Already volunteered me to be the sober B double E Double R U N driver. Not driving my jeep though, gas is in you! :D

All I ask is when the drinking starts, please stay at camp and don't try to do a night ride. Please?

All I ask is when the drinking starts, please stay at camp and don't try to do a night ride. Please?

I think you ended that statement wrong it should read if you plan on leaving camp drunk I will put my speedo on and sit on your face........just don't do it.

Yep. No night riding after the festivities start. PERIOD!!

thanks for this important thread! nothing better than an ice cold brew back at camp after the ride.

Tim(UNCC99XJ) Already volunteered me to be the sober B double E Double R U N driver. Not driving my jeep though, gas is in you! :D

Bingo! I'm not lookin to get drunk on the trip, but a few cold ones after a day on the trail is very nice.

Agreed completely on the no leaving after the fun starts. Anybody who's wheeled long enough I think has seen what can happen when people make that bad decision.

Edit: What is their policy on bottles? I know a lot of campgrounds/campsites don't allow glass bottles. I'm not a fan of beer out of a can but if I have to, I will.

Bingo! I'm not lookin to get drunk on the trip, but a few cold ones after a day on the trail is very nice.

Agreed completely on the no leaving after the fun starts. Anybody who's wheeled long enough I think has seen what can happen when people make that bad decision.

Edit: What is their policy on bottles? I know a lot of campgrounds/campsites don't allow glass bottles. I'm not a fan of beer out of a can but if I have to, I will.

Stephen (campground owner) doesn't care what you drink out of as long as you clean up after yourself.

No rum or LITs for Tim.

Yep. No night riding after the festivities start. PERIOD!!

The trails are leased from the Mining company by the county. Drinking on the trial is a really bad idea. They have deputies that patrol them. We meet and hung out with one of them at Can Opener last year.

Haha, I remember Stephen saying last year that its not really a dry county, more like a damp one...

Back