• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff I'm bringing to share

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
I already mentioned that I am bringing about 30 large ponchos.

In cleaning out my camping locker in the basement I also found some leftover items from a catering event that I hosted for my company last fall.

I'm bringing a box and a half of dinner napkins, 95 wrapped plastic untensil packs (knife, fork, spoon) and 80 styrofoam plates. I think there may be 2 plastic serving tongs and 2 large plastic serving spoons in that bag as well.

We can use them at the burger cook out on Friday or the pizza dinner on Saturday (or both if they last). I just want them used and gone.

I already mentioned that I am bringing about 30 large ponchos.

In cleaning out my camping locker in the basement I also found some leftover items from a catering event that I hosted for my company last fall.

I'm bringing a box and a half of dinner napkins, 95 wrapped plastic untensil packs (knife, fork, spoon) and 80 styrofoam plates. I think there may be 2 plastic serving tongs and 2 large plastic serving spoons in that bag as well.

We can use them at the burger cook out on Friday or the pizza dinner on Saturday (or both if they last). I just want them used and gone.

I guess I will bring something different for the potluck then......

Sorry Brian....didn't think to look to see if anyone already signed up for that..

I'll pack it back away for another run. No problem. One less box to pack!!

there will be a propane grill in the weinerbox, anyone is free to use it.

also a handtruck and some straps if something heavy needs moved.

ramps/jackstands/20T bottle jack, floorjack as well.

probably some grinders and maybe my little wire feed welder.

owning a uhaul does have it's perks.

I'll have misc tools from caliper compressor to an Angle grinder, DMM and stuff like that. Yes I am also bringing my biggest tool.......myself! .l.:D.l.

Back