• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Few D30 ?? locker

Outlander560

NAXJA Forum User
Going to pick up a front and rear axle assemblies with detroit lockers and 4.56s my question are:

The d30 is a low pinion will a locker out of a low pinion work in a high pinion d30?

Also will the ring and pinion work in a High Pinion d30 that came out of a Low Pinion d30?

Thanks,
Jon

Locker, yes. Gears, no. Forget which, but one is reverse cut gears and other is not.

great thanks guys...i already picked a hp d30 for my 01 xj...was just wondering if anything would work...I wasn't planning on putting the lcoker in the front because it is my DD so I will just sell it...just needed to know a little more before I put it up forsale

great thanks guys...i already picked a hp d30 for my 01 xj...was just wondering if anything would work...I wasn't planning on putting the lcoker in the front because it is my DD so I will just sell it...just needed to know a little more before I put it up forsale

I just put a lockright in my DD. They aren't kidding its invisible in 2wd!

Back