• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Opinions, Front Clip

Sillyfast

NAXJA Forum User
I am working on finishing up my front end and start building the front suspension. I have an open area above my winch. Not sure if I should leave it open, try to build a small grill in there or something else. Just looking for any input that I may not have thought of yet.
FRONTCLIP.jpg

i would try the perforated sheet metal. i think it would look good on that front end setup. plus it would give you a little bit of radiator protection. nice work by the way.

not sure what you mean, use the center of a wrangler grill? Whats there is just DOM and sheet metal.

With the round headlights I think that a grill off of a CJ or TJ would look pretty cool. With all your other fab work i am sure you could make something up.

Maybe a frame with some 1/2in vertical tubes?:dunno:

Looks nice, but I'd look into getting some heavy expanded metal or some kind of grill to cover the opening. If you play in the woods, eventually a branch is going to go through the radiator.

Looks nice, but I'd look into getting some heavy expanded metal or some kind of grill to cover the opening. If you play in the woods, eventually a branch is going to go through the radiator.

was thinking of putting something directly over the radiator, the winch sits into that opening so its kind of limited. I wanted to keep the approach angle good.

Back