• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday 26th June, Trough Trail

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
So my little brother is coming into town this weekend and we had originally planned on going down to Grand Junction/Rangely but can't really afford the fuel to go all the way down there, plus hotel and food. So Saturday we'll be running Spring Creek, but after looking at it on Trail Damage and the pics that Kevin posted I'm really excited at the prospect of Trough Trail.

We could all meet up at the Starbucks/Conoco at Exit 234 at 9:00am. Its about 1.5hrs to the trailhead in Wolcott from there. I figure that'll put us on the trail at around 11-11:30. Its only around 1mile worth of trail but it is supposed to fairly challenging and slow going. Does this sound like enough time?

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=193

Well I'm probably not going then because nobody else seems to be able or willing to go. I don't by myself, especially now that I'm without a winch. If anybody wants to go let me know because I'm definitely down. Otherwise I'll just head down to Ford Fest at Bandimere and probably run the truck just for fun.

Back