• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coney Flat, Middle St Vrain, Monday, MONDAY

RangerRick

NAXJA Forum User
Well, the trail was work on Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Anyone interested in running it late morning, tomorrow (Monday). The water crossings should at their highest. There could be some snow drifts. Call in sick.

That trail is Trail Ridge Runners adopted trail. And the main guy is part of Co4x4. Its not scheduled to open till the 25th. The gates have been open and closed lately because of the forest service going up. But its still not open. Gates are still locked and trail is still snow packed. Dam snow :(

I would be up for it Rick but I just squirted some new paint on the rig and I need to give it at least a week before pinstriping it on the bushes.

I talked to one of the members Sunday that said the club worked on it Saturday. He said if they didn't finish it that day they'd hit it again yesterday. He thought it would be open then. So, I just looked at their calender and they changed the date as jeepfreek said.

Back