• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WALKER 6/18/11

SHANE87

NAXJA Forum User
Today turned out pretty good, there were 4 rigs in the groupe all of them xj's. I met up with The Big E at safeway and we headed out walker. We wated there till 11:15 and no one els had arived so we hit the trails. We took the express way and then after we got to the big rock at the top of the mainline MuddyPunk and his friend caught up to us from there we went though humps and bumps and rons run. I took the bypass and in the prosess got a new dent. We were going to take the back way out of walker but the gate was closed so we went and took a differant trail so we could head out the main entrance. I didn't get alot of pics but I will post what I did get later

Last edited:
Great day of wheeling when we got there late we just headed up mainline and found shane getting a boost over the rock I tried a new line and drove right over it yeah now on to my pic's
Walkervalley6-18-11001.jpg

Walkervalley6-18-11014.jpg

and this is whidbeyislandXJ in the pic's

Walkervalley6-18-11016.jpg

his first time at the rock he fallowed my line
Walkervalley6-18-11017.jpg

Walkervalley6-18-11021.jpg

shane87
Walkervalley6-18-11024.jpg

the big E
Walkervalley6-18-11025.jpg

Walkervalley6-18-11026.jpg

Sorry I didn't make it. I spent all day Friday flying and was too tired to do anything Saturday morning

Hey guys, that was a good time on the trails. I'm working on that power inverter and Sawzall as well... hope to have it for NWFest.

I do have pictures and will likely post them up tonight. I'm in Fixing and Packing mode. My crossmember looks real nice. :wierd: Gonna have to pull that off tonight and get it back into the proper shape.

OH, I think everything in my storage boxes flipped upside down on that stump/roots that had me hung up. That was a little rough. I'd totally do it again though.

L8r

EDIT: OK it works!

SHANE87 in the lead, Big E shooting the photos from the Red ride:

It's pretty up here in the mist:

Master of his domain:

Yup, the little 31's went up it.. not much of an issue:

Last edited:
Back