• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are your thoughts of this bumper?

Last edited:
Looks like it hangs a bit in the middle. I would like to see what kind of tie in's it has.

It's $399 but I got a price from my buddy at 4 wheel parts for $312.it hasnt came out yet and is on back order I payed for it already.thinking about throwing the new warn vr 8000 winch in there since it's only $399.I won't get the bumper for 2months so I will have plenty of time to read reviews before I buy it.

I like the design but how many molts hold it on. I hope it is not the stock 3 bolts. I have Nates 4x4 bumper. It is held on by 6 bolts I think. I don't recommend there stuff, I just like that they are held on by more than the stock bolts. Just my 2 cents.

Looks good,but mounting is the key.

I like it, design looks nice and either of the prices posted are nice as well. Id do my own hoop as theirs doesnt fit my style. Also waiting for some mounting information.

T&T Customs Rock Runner mounting system:
xjfbumpertunibodyBraces.jpg
Smitty mounting system: The decision is yours! ;)

T&T Customs Rock Runner mounting system:
xjfbumpertunibodyBraces.jpg
Smitty mounting system: The decision is yours! ;)
A winch bumper is unlikely to use just the stock bolts. Especially not one made by a large company that would actually have something to lose in the inevitable lawsuit when the stock mounts rip off and the resulting flying bumper kills someone. It also wouldn't be hard to buy extanded mounts from say, JCR or RuffStuff and tie the bumper into them. Especially at the price listed...

Trail Ready, if you've already paid for it, why are you seeking out info now? Wouldn't it make more sense to research something, find out if it's worth the money before paying for it?

A winch bumper is unlikely to use just the stock bolts. Especially not one made by a large company that would actually have something to lose in the inevitable lawsuit when the stock mounts rip off and the resulting flying bumper kills someone. It also wouldn't be hard to buy extanded mounts from say, JCR or RuffStuff and tie the bumper into them. Especially at the price listed...

Trail Ready, if you've already paid for it, why are you seeking out info now? Wouldn't it make more sense to research something, find out if it's worth the money before paying for it?

You've missed the point: Smitty doesn't show the mounting system. :D

x234500 on how it mounts, id also like to see some pics from the side to see how far it sticks out, its a good looking bumper though!

Back