• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Made some quarter panel armor

JWFab 1

NAXJA Forum User
IMAG1524.jpg

IMAG1523.jpg

IMAG1525.jpg

IMAG1526.jpg

IMAG1527.jpg

IMAG1528.jpg

When I find more time im going to cut away a little more of the fender and then rap the bumper tube around it. Then, weld in a small fender flare and attach it to the new fender tubing.

Thats the wrong jeep, do it again! :D Looks good.

Looks good!
I have been thinking about doing the same thing. Do you add any undercoating or sealer between the factory side panel and the plate? All I can think about is road salt getting in between there and rusting.

I'm not knocking your sweet design.

Looks good....I am assuming that the gas filler on a Grand is on the passenger side and not the driver like on the XJ right???

Looks good.. i was planning a set just like them on my new ZJ build. Relocated fuel tank up and filler inside?

Heres the set i made for my XJ, used aluminum though to cut weight. These are now on Jake's rig in WI.

14guards001.jpg

XJreassembly2009.jpg

Looks good....I am assuming that the gas filler on a Grand is on the passenger side and not the driver like on the XJ right???

Im temporarily running the filler to a sealed ammo can on the inside. Once I stretch it ill be junking the gas tank for a cell that will be partially pushed up vertically into the floor right behind the axle.

Back