• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

get creative

HuntMarsh

NAXJA Forum User
was digging through the garage today and pulled out a box of remote controlled switches similar to these
remote_logo.jpg

been wanting to work on the xj lately, so i want to try to utilize them with the jeep somehow to make something useful/neat or whatever.

been toying with the idea of controlling a set of lights with one, either the work lights mounted inside my rear hatch (they already have a pretty convenient switch mounted near-by so maybe a little redundant) or a pair of exterior rear-facing work lights i use mostly for launching boats/ATV's at night.

also my jeep was stolen a year ago, so also thinking of wiring in a remote kill switch. don't know exactly where it would have to be wired in, but seems like i could put it under the dash, pre-ignition-switch.

anybody have any advice/knowledge about wiring in something like this, and also any additional ideas as to what i could control with these things?

thanks guys,
hunter

If you are wiring it for a kill switch you can use the NSS. Also, how does it work? doe sit act as a relay or does it simply send a 12v neg/pos? If used for anything high amp you would need a relay.

Back