• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which lca's

xj dreamin

NAXJA Forum User
so right now i have this procomp 3 inch lift and i have a chance at some wj control arms from a buddy. my question is, which lca's to use? i'm planning to run 31/10.5/15 on stock wheels. Another question, which control arms off the wj are the ones that work for the xj front or back? thanks

most people are waiting for you to use the search function....

but, the front wj LCA's are the same length as stock xj just bent to in the middle to increase tire clearance.

and I think the rear wj lcas are too long for your 3in lift.

What's the lenght of your pro comp control arms eye to eye? I can compare those with my WJ front and rear control arms and let you know the difference. I would just go out and measure now but my wife is at work with our WJ and wont be back until this evening.

the pro comp arms are 16 inches from the center of one eye to the other. They have a slight bend to correct caster i think and they are tubular.

the pro comp arms are 16 inches from the center of one eye to the other. They have a slight bend to correct caster i think and they are tubular.

Okay. I will measure the WJ control arms as soon as my wife gets home.

The front are 15 3/4" eye to eye and the rears are 17 3/4" eye to eye. They are extremely beffy for factory control arms but not sure they are gonna help you with your 3" lift. The front would work on a 2" BB great and the rears would work for around 5" of lift. Since they are not adjustable they can really only work properly for one specific lift height.

Thanks man. Only reason i considered them was because i had the option and because of tire rubbing at full lock. I think the pro comp arms should clear the tires anyways. Anyone on here running the procomp 3 inch lift?

I am running WJ lowers on approx 3" lift with 31's. No rub and havent had any alignment issues. CAn adjust caster the same as stock with the shims.

Back