• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bolt size for pitman arm nut

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Can anyone confirm what size socket/wrench is necessary to remove the nut from the steering gear box to get the pitman arm off?

I know it isn't a 1 1/8 and it isn't a 32mm.

RIP, fluffy.....

Huh?

Your saying it's not 1-5/16"??????

It may be 33 mm.... But I went to 5 different places looking and no one had them. Everyone either stopped at 32 or jumped from 32 to 36.

I ended up going back to the first place (Harbor Freight:puke:) and bought a 1-5/16"..... Would have saved me about 2 hours time had I bought it first.

33 mm = 1.3"
1-5/16 = 1.312"

.012" is hardly enough to worry about on a nut that size.....

Huh?

It may be 33 mm.... But I went to 5 different places looking and no one had them. Everyone either stopped at 32 or jumped from 32 to 36.

I ended up going back to the first place (Harbor Freight:puke:) and bought a 1-5/16"..... Would have saved me about 2 hours time had I bought it first.

33 mm = 1.3"
1-5/16 = 1.312"

X2

Huh?

33 mm = 1.3"
1-5/16 = 1.312"

nevermind....

Back