• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

penrose this weekend

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
dunno day dunno time will depend on the people and the weather. could do both days if possible :D

who is in?

oh forgot to post.

this is only for non sway bar, non BFG running assholes, oops, i mean jedi's

images-2.jpg

Don't you threaten me junior......... I might just show up...... with borrowed BFG's and sway bar connected! So there! ..!..:D..!..

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:....................

Shit, I would probably make this. I've been wanting to go to Penrose... but I have a swaybar. BUT, it's been disconnected since last weekend! Athough I've only driven it once since then. :D

i have to threaten you to get ya to come out?! sheesh :D

Yeah, who am I kidding. I ain't gonna show...... the tires on the XJ are too flat-spotted from sitting in the driveway anyhow.......

If I can make it down there is would have to be Monday, I've got a bunch of worked stacked up in the garage and my kid all weekend.

Man, I guess now is as good of a time as any to break my cherry on some harder stuff. I'm not fully prepared with all of the essentials to fix shit, but I guess you guys know how to do that. :D I do have a full set of spare D30 shafts. I guess that would be the likely thing to break.

with up graded steering and tcase protection? if ya have those (and i know you have sliders) liberty will be a hoot. definitely difficult, but a blast. Garrett (GPXJ) has wheeled it a few times with that same setup as you (just not as pretty) and its a blast. just be a slow and technical day. lemme know if ya wanna do it im down to go down and rung it through with you

Yeah, I have Frank's steering, JCR belly skid and RuffStuff diff protection. No gas tank skid yet. I have yank points in the front, nothing in the rear, no winch.

Sounds like a blast. I've always loved the TRs from down there. I'll confirm Friday, but I will plan to head down if you are gonna be there. Who else is in???

Yeah, who am I kidding. I ain't gonna show...... the tires on the XJ are too flat-spotted from sitting in the driveway anyhow.......

Your behind is going to be flatspotted if you do not get off of it and fix that damn thing and go wheelin.... :D

Back