• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mill Creek Wed the 8th

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Was just up at Bill moore yesterday trying to do some bashing but wasent going to make it far at all because the drifts got way to big. We headed up Mill Creek a ways and theres snow, but snow you can bash and keep going . 2-4 ft drifts as to 6=8 ft drifts on bill moore. We had to turn around as other guys rigs were having problems and no one wanted to keep going. Any one else down to head back up and keep bashing? I made it aways up there. We should be able to keep going and be fine.

Ive got 35's locked front and rear. Anyone down to have a little weekday trip??

If we cant make it far I was thinking about heading up spring creek and seeing how far we could make it up that.

I thought they went yesterday? I guess spring creek is open almost to the rock garden now! lots of people have been up there pushing snow!

We dident do spring creek. You can make it to the rock garden, but past that its still to deep. And hard to do with the rocks. Prob wont be able to make it to the top till July

Back