• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Easy going day at TSF 5/28

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I got to Rogers camp a little late. Met up with 98cherokee35s and his brother. I aired down and we the little section of powerline then proceeded to cedar tree. We ran all of cedar tree except the last section we bypassed and headed for FB5. Ran all of FB5 and got the ZJ in the group stuck in the snow. After breaking a winch line on the zj and countless atempts we snatch blocked him free and continued on. ran into White Knuckle 4X4 from Seattle and rolled around with them for a while to the top of FB5. then we split off and headed for Airplane hill. CLOSED!! so we headed to 7up....... F that ish!!! We tried the easy section of 7up and made it about 100ft. in way too much slick deep snow. So we run over to Hogs back . The 3 of us ran hogs back and radioed to the white knuckle 4x4 guys the condition of 7up and that we were at hogs back and they should join us. We ran it one more time before they did and then we followed them through the filter and the next section. About that point most of their club was running low on gas so all but three or four of them headed to camp and we took the rest of them to Rocky Uphill... Bum Bum Bum....Had a pretty good time on Rocky Uphill until we got to the top. WAY different ballgame now. that big rock on the left is now on the right and there is less room to get around now, but there 2 exits. Soon after all us Jeeps got up The Toyota guys had to crash the party and remind us all why WE have JEEPS. took them forever to get up it. I sware to god most of them had no exhaust. then another huge group showed up from the top to watch. after hanging out of an hour or so we headed back to rogers camp via powerline. It was a really fun day and we covered ALOT of ground.

didn't get that many pics but here's what I got.
2011-05-28162508.jpg

2011-05-28115811.jpg

2011-05-28182920.jpg

2011-05-28110118.jpg

Yep big green gate right at the end of the filter

I think the plan was to have that there to be able to close it to keep it from getting destroyed by people wheeling on it when it was super muddy correct? If that is the case then I guess it is working..

Back