• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BADLANDS this weekend who gonna be there?

I'm sure some of the old guys can find you a slut in Attica. :D I'll be out there next weekend working the TREC race, not this weekend though,

c37287ad.jpg

heres what me and my woman were rolling around in, it wasnt that fun saturday afternoon when we got poured on and had to drive all the way back from the quarry.

What find a slut or Work the race? :D

We both know I have the first one down...
imagesqtbnANd9GcS49AL-05poXf3smWV9c5JotenIkhs2VCCyHdUHfTOCuROUM2MRYQt1.jpg

But the race gig was what i was asking about.

Volunteer! It gets boring when there isn't action but its fun to watch all the rigs go by. Craig(cabjeepster) and I worked last race.

So we gonna make this the Official Badlands this weekend thread?

You could also show up make friends with racers and pit for them too.

Look for Rosco Racin if you really want to have a good time, tho I will be driving the C747 Danger Ranger...i'll be pitting with/near Rosco Racin. Otherwise see Kyle to volunteer to work the race.

mac 'flying home in the morning' gyvr

So we gonna make this the Official Badlands this weekend thread?

We could....

me and samset may or maynot be down there this weekend, if we do make it were gonna try and camp at summers sat. night wheel Sunday camp again and come home on Monday.

any one wanna go? :D

The wife just opened an e mail that said they will be open till 9 pm on Saturday and 7 pm on Sunday
Hopefuly I get to do some night Wheelin

Back