• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NE convoy

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
So, I know on our last trip out this past weekend, we talked about all convoying over on thursday afternoon.

So who is in for this convoy?

I know Bendiesel is leaving Wednesday night, which is fine, he drives like a mad man:scared::spin1:

As we discussed, I'm leaving on Thursday afternoon as well and it sounds like my rig will have a similar pass-speed as yours, 25-30 mph:rattle:. We're gonna try to leave my driveway at 3:30, when are you leaving?

I don't think Bendiesel could handle the top speed of El Chorizo Grande:
88marquis.jpg

GEEZE! Your bringing a hotel with you! How much you charging a night? lol Hot showers too?

GEEZE! Your bringing a hotel with you! How much you charging a night? lol Hot showers too?

I dont charge by the night but by the gallon so $4.25 gal / 7mpg = 61 cents a mile :bawl:. Yup, I'm a lazy bitch: hot shower, ice-maker, built in blender, some of these old Beavers even came with Jacuzzi tubs (not mine). Ever since we had kids, tent camping wasn't an option so we went this route. Its extravagant for our means but was seriously the best decision we ever made as a family.

lol. my driving isnt that bad. besides the heep is gettin towed, that is if it even goes .......

lol. my driving isnt that bad. besides the heep is gettin towed, that is if it even goes .......

what ever makes you sleep better at night :doh::spin1:

So what time and where do you guys want to meet up and hit the road. I say we can use my place ( church parking lot or wallmart) for a meet up. I'm close to i5

Does the Church have a pull-through parking lot? There are downsides to driving a house: Once the Jeep is hooked up I can't back up and flipping a bitch also requires more room than most neighborhood culdesacks have to offer. Why don't I just send you a text when I get on the freeway. Trust me, you will catch up.

That works I suppose. Ill try to get a raido in chriss truck so we have some 2 way comunication. Bout what time and rout you thinkin. Tim mentioned something bout takin 90 over

Yeah, 90 sounded better to me because it has a slow lane. Also, according to google maps it's only 14 minutes longer. I plan to leave my driveway all fueled up at 3:30 and I'm about 10-Min from I-5. Ill give you and Tim a call on thursday if I deviate from the plan. Sound good?

Back