• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So, who's ready?

Trailer is about half loaded, hope to finish loading so I can come home from work tomorrow, put ice/food in the cooler, toss Sebastian in the car seat and hit the road.

Just got back from doing some shopping...just have to buy the meat friday! And then pack it all up.

Last minute stuff...gotta get my front shafts assembled and installed and hopefully swap in the non dented gas tank and the skid to protect it...

Spent most of the nights already this week trying to get the CJ5 running again which it mostly is now, but had to quit work on that to get the XJ ready.

Yesterday I replaced the two broken shocks, welded on brackets for my new steering stabilizer, realigned the front axle and steering, refilled my leaky diffs, and regreased the hubs.

Today I just have to put in the limit straps on the front, check the air in the tires, degrease my rear right brakes (where most of that leaky gear lube ends up), and take a sledge hammer to my rocker gaurd so my door opens easier. And then get all my gear packed up since I'm leaving straight from work tomorrow.

I'm not going to have time to fix up my rear bumper, or make longer front bumpstops, or build a new trackbar bracket.

Last edited:
Just got settled in the trailer, I made it up the hill with only losing a shock bolt on the trailer.

Jeep is so decrepit looking this weekend!

See ya all tomorrow / today lol

I'll be leaving in a couple hours, hoping to wire in the aux fan before I leave...alloy shafts are in up front, just gotta pack.

Back