• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post you're bastard pack leaf orders please!

gregruot7

NAXJA Forum User
:wave1:sorry for posting so many threads lately, but I am putting my lift on tomorrow and don't want to mess this up.

So I go my s10 leaves cut up and i'm ready to put them on tomorrow:firedevil I just don't know which order and how many leaves to add because I don't want to go over 3.5 inches of lift yet:rattle:

I'm thinking of doing it in this order
XJ MAIN
S10 MAIN
XJ second
S10 Second

Will that give me enough lift or should I add more for 3-3.5 inches?:wierd:

That should work.. I believe a single extra xj main give almost 2?
Go with what you have, and if it is not tall enough, use an MJ shackle.

Yeah good idea,how much lift do MJ shackles give? like 1inch? and are they any good on flex?

I think an MJ shackle is only 3/4" longer, iirc you only get 3/8" of lift from that

if you are looking for a dirt cheap lift shackle, you should really consider the superior automotive 13-4100, they have it at most autoparts stores for $30-$45

it will give you 1.6-2.6" of lift

sorry I don;t have any bastard pack info for you

yea MJ shackles arent really worth the trip to the junkyard unless you know they will come without a fight.

i did XJ main, with an extra XJ main, and got about 2 inches, it settled a little, tossed in some MJ shackles sat at 2 inches.

then it settled more over time, so i tossed in rough country shackles and i sit at like 3 or 3.25 now.

Back