• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indiana Caravan

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Looks like we are gonna take the same route as last year. I plan on leaving my house around 9 am Eastern DST on June 30th. I live less than 2 miles from I-65. My route will take us down 65 to I-64 in louisville and We'll hit I-75 in Lexington and follow that to Corbin. I forgot the names of the roads between there and Harlan but google Columbus, IN to Harlan, KY and that'll show you. Let me know if you are interested. Jake and Wade if you come down the 29th we can put you up for the night, I should be able to find parking for your tow rig Wade.

the lady and I had planned on leaving around 5AM on thursday the 30th. i am really interested in meeting up with you, but we wouldnt be getting to Columbus until about 10:30-11AM.

We could wait up for you wade if thats the case, that was just all tentative until we figured more out. I figure Craig and Stacey will be meeting up with me like last year and since Brad's GF lives 10 minutes from me I believe he is staying at her place. He may be riding along this year depending on fundage.

ok, well we can plan it better when it gets closer. i just hate being the one to hold up an entire convoy because im late.

Its no big deal, i'm off until July 6th! :D

anymore thought on this? looks im flying solo out of WI so it would be nice to join some sort of convoy.

Last I heard if Brad still has his truck he is hauling Craig's rig down to Harlan so they might be in. Looks like its just me and you for sure. You plan on coming straight down 65 right? My house is literally a mile from 65 so i can meet you at the exit. Hobag's house is right off 65 near Louisville but i'm guessing he'll be there already. No word on if cheeseman is coming or what route he'll be taking.

Cool, well I can meet you at the speedway at my Exit. Plenty of room for your rig and i can fill up. There is also a burger king next door if you are hungry. Get your timing figured out and We can go from there.

Back