• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a GREAT BIG HI from The North of Scotland

Aussiewicker

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys: Just calling in from the far North of Scotland....

I just bought my 1st JEEP this weekend: a 2000 model XJ 2.5TD in dark green metallic (don't know the official colour name or code), just turned 50k mls (80k kms) on my 700 mile journey home from the South of England...

Pics and info to follow: If I post a pic of the info on the door frame, maybe someone will tell me the paint colour...

Forum looks great: sure I'll learn all I need from what I see.

Cheers to all......

Fixed

flipped.jpg

<chuckles @ Tom> Key's in the wrong spot, man. :D Oh, and the dials move the wrong way.

Cool.... there's the right number of pedals in that footwell.

Why don't you ship that piece of junk over here and go wheeling with us at ColoradoFest? Postal carriers over here love the RHD models and you could probably sell it and from the profits cover your trip.

Tom, I'll bet the postal carriers would love it.... until they found the clutch pedal. Shoot, I'd rock that thing just to mess with the other drivers during my commute.

Back