• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Other Trails....

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
Well, the answer to my question may already have been posted, and if so, i apoligize...

I was looking through the amount of trails and such, and I saw that there wouldnt be as many runs as there are XJs there, so is there any way to coordinate now to do some other trails and such? because there are a load of trails in moab, and I want to wheel pretty much every second im there...:D

My Q may not make sense either, im good at making myself understand stuff, but not others...:anon:

TIA

It's impossible to organize runs on every trail in Moab, plus we don't know how many rigs will actually be there until we all get there. We're planning for about 15 to 20 rigs per trail, and also that some members each day will explore on their own. There's plenty to see, and I know some will want to visit Arches and Canyonlands while their there. You don't have to go on an organized event run every day if you don't want to, you can grab some friends and go on whatever trail you desire.

If we see right away that we have more vehicles than anticipated, we'll add a few more runs. I wouldn't worry about it until you got there, then there will be plenty of opportunity to make additional plans.

Goatman said:
It's impossible to organize runs on every trail in Moab, plus we don't know how many rigs will actually be there until we all get there. We're planning for about 15 to 20 rigs per trail, and also that some members each day will explore on their own. There's plenty to see, and I know some will want to visit Arches and Canyonlands while their there. You don't have to go on an organized event run every day if you don't want to, you can grab some friends and go on whatever trail you desire.

If we see right away that we have more vehicles than anticipated, we'll add a few more runs. I wouldn't worry about it until you got there, then there will be plenty of opportunity to make additional plans.

cool, thats what I wanted to hear :D

Back