• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just yank it.

MasterPull

We make rope cool
Tired of being jerked around by straps that don't stretch and make every tug feel like it will give you whiplash?

Check out our Super Yanker tow ropes, built to stretch up to 30% when properly used, each one has hand spliced eyes on each end, way stronger then stitched loops.

Here are a few videos of how they work in the snow:

YouTube - Super Yanker Kinetic Recovery Rope frees the MP YJ

You can see in this video how little force the Grand Cherokee has to use get the Cherokee moving again.

YouTube - Super Yanker Kinetic Recovery Rope: MP ZJ pulls out a fellow grocery getter

The Super Yanker was the first tow rope in the off-road industry, and it is one of the best priced out there. Let the power of kinetic energy go to work for you, and you wont wake up the next morning with a sore neck. Whether you have a vehicle buried in deep snow, sand or mud, or just stuck on a trail the Super Yanker will work harder so your vehicle doesn't have to. With a nylon double braid construction the outer layers of the rope protect the inner core, which bears most of the load. This gives excellent abrasion resistance and protection, even if the outside is muddy and frayed the core can still be protected!

All of these ropes are eligible for a 10% discount, on top of our already low prices compared to other kinetic ropes on the market today!

-Alex

Check out our prices, before the 10% discount is factored in!

ATV/ Side by sides:

1/2 inch x 20 feet $58.19
1/2 inch x 30 feet $68.54

Lightweight buggy:

3/4 inch x 20 feet $67.96
3/4 inch x 30 feet $83.08

Light SUV/ Trail Rig (Jeep XJ):

7/8 inch x 20 feet $86.33
7/8 inch x 30 feet $108.80

Full Size Trucks:

1 inch x 20 feet $98.69
1 inch x 30 feet $125.24

MOG/ Expedition vehicles or heavy tow rigs:

1 1/4 inch x 20 feet $178.10
1 1/4 inch x 30 feet $224.10

Heavy duty equipment or semis:

1 1/2 inch x 20 feet $248.25
1 1/2 inch x 30 feet $314.25

All of our tow ropes have a length that is determined under no load and after the splice. So if you buy a 30 foot rope, out of the bag it is going to be that long. The ropes will stretch up to 30% when they are used for kinetic recoveries to absorb the shock.

-Alex

This was one of the first accessories I bought after I got my Jeep. I've used it numerous times on the Outer Banks beach in NC and a few times in the snow. It flat out works.

Examples:

Had my XJ buried in 3-4' of plowed snow after I tried to pass a plow truck (lol), got yanked out by a stock JK Rubicon that had almost no traction on the snow covered road. One good tug yanked me right out.

Ford Flex buried to the floorboards in soft sand. Looped the KERR around his rear LCA (not recommended, but he had no tow points anywhere) and yanked his ass out of the hole he was in and drug the vehicle about 30 yards across the beach to hard pack. Not a mark on the rope when we took it off.

I'll have to grab some GoPro vids this year at the beach when I pull people out :)

I would love to see some of those GoPro videos once you make them, be sure to put them on our facebook!

-Alex

Won't be until August unfortunately, but I'll be glad to post em up.

And WebDog, you're right about the smoothness. When I pulled people out, I always thought it was a crazy jerking when you got yanked. But when I got pulled out of the snow, it wasn't violent at all. Just a quick acceleration that is easily controlled after you get unstuck.

Well whenever you can get them I would like to see them.

-Alex

Quotes returned.

-Alex

Bringing this back up!

-Alex

Get the ultimate tow rope for your off road vehicle!

-Alex

A video that Will from HMC made using our Super Yanker last weekend.

-Alex

Messages returned!

-Alex

Bringing this back up.

-Alex

The snow is coming, get your kinetic recovery rope before it's too late!

-Alex

Another slower video showing how they work.

-Alex

Bringing this back up!

-Alex

We have had lots of sloppy weather in the PNW, the Super Yanker is your best option as a recovery rope when you have a jeep or any vehicle stuck in the snow, mud, sand, or just about any terrain.

-Alex

These were a big hit with the guys in Moab this year, we had guys towing broken rigs on the freeway with Super Yanker recovery ropes with great success!

-Alex

Bringing this back up to the top!

-Alex

Back