• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train.....

ColoradoRaptor

Headbanging Hillbilly
Anybody willing to get and hold some parts for me? freerider15 has a muffler and gastank for me. He can drop it off in Denver if someone can hold it for me. Then If anybody is going from Denver to the Springs I could meet them and get the parts. I know it's a lot to ask but I would be very gratefull :D

I will be heading near you in the springs to pick up my arms from frank, could drop them off at his place then you can go get them from him. I think I will be heading there wed or thurs for sure. Shot me a pm if you want whoever to drop it off at my place in the next couple of days. I have tommorrow off then work at sante fe and oxford at the costco.

i go up to parker a couple days a week and could grab em. i live in downtown springs now too, so easy to meet ya... just lemm eknow

Thanks for all the responses!!!! I am working this out and will let yall know :thumbup:

Thanks again for all the responses, you guys are awesome! I am going to wait till my drill weekend.

Back