• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands April 30th wheeling/TREC race

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Thought I would throw this up to let you folks know. As of right now its me and goslowgetstuck, not sure who else will be making it. Mac, you'll be there right? We'll be running easier stuff unless Orange dries up. I'm still without lockers.

Ill be there along with at least 3 TJ's that are locked in at least one end. Not sure what trails we are running yet. I only know one guy from the group. Are you guys camping?

jim

I'll be there Friday afternoon to sunday.

Not sure which jeep I'm taking.

mac 'racing in the TREC 747 ranger' gyvr

Ill be there along with at least 3 TJ's that are locked in at least one end. Not sure what trails we are running yet. I only know one guy from the group. Are you guys camping?

jim

Nah, I highly doubt it. Brad(GoSlowGetStuck) lives 25 minutes away.

Flexd'Might be working a checkpoint at the race'XJ

well i didn't know there were races going on. a couple of us were going to go out there Sunday. how long you guys staying? we will be riding some easy stuff Sunday (2 of us still stock). trying to get rewster to go buy he is being a girl.

I am going Friday early afternoon to Sunday when I wake up from the drunk...

I have to work Sunday night so I'll be trying to head home as soon as...well...the drunk clears...

mac 'makes sundays long days' gyvr

Well we may be camping after all! See you guys out there!

We will probably get out there Saturday morning and camp Saturday night. Neal and I are racing in his Xterra; it's exciting to actually be racing after years of talking about it. I'd love to get the ZJ around and maybe catch a couple races later in the season but we'll see...

We will probably get out there Saturday morning and camp Saturday night. Neal and I are racing in his Xterra; it's exciting to actually be racing after years of talking about it. I'd love to get the ZJ around and maybe catch a couple races later in the season but we'll see...

That is going to be awesome!!!

TREC IT!

mac 'co-dawg C747' gyvr

Back