• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Installed Bushwacker Flat Fender Flares Pics Inside

z06elmo

NAXJA Forum User
Hello Everyone,

I've installed the bushwacker flat flares - there was a $50 rebate and i found a good deal online so i went for them. I'm overall very happy with them. The installation instructions they provided are pretty good and detailed. Installation went pretty well. These pictures were taken afterwards. Since the installation I ended up taking off all the side moldings and have 33x12.50 on now. The pics show with 32x11.50. Backspacing is 3.5"

Note that with the 33s I have now the flares BARELY BARELY cover the tread. They do not however cover all the tire (the bulge that comes from the tire).

And yes i know my car has a rake - that will be fixed soon enough! I'll post pics with 33s soon as they fill the wheel well much better

cf28f920.jpg

99724b9c.jpg

c47d4eae.jpg

f6e1a25b.jpg

Looking good, you can defiantly fit some larger tires now. What lift are you running?

Previous owner had the RE 4.5" lift kit put on. However the rear measures closer to 6" lift. The front springs sagged and there is a 1" spacer in front, but in reality front is about 4.5 of lift due to the front bumper and winch.

Future I'll be putting IRO 6.5" springs in front to level things out with rough country long arms

Back