• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(5) 15x8 alloy wheels 5x4.5"

madmike283

NAXJA Forum User
I got these off of CO4x4 with my 35s. I didn't want the wheels, so they're now for sale. 15x8, 5 on 4.5", 3.25" backspacing. They look like Eagle 058 based on the specs, but I'm not positive. They definitely have some rock rash from the PO. They'll look real good after a good cleaning/polishing. $150 for all 5.

L1010234.jpg

L1010235.jpg

L1010236.jpg

Now you are posted on 5 forums. :)

that's a great price man. you'll sell them. i would hit them up w/that mothers alumminum polish tho and re-take a pic.

i have a bunch of stuff for sale, that i thought would be gone in a heartbeat. not sure what's going on these days.

that's a great price man. you'll sell them. i would hit them up w/that mothers alumminum polish tho and re-take a pic.

i have a bunch of stuff for sale, that i thought would be gone in a heartbeat. not sure what's going on these days.

Economy, people freaked out about buying parts/spending money they don't need to?

I second that guys, when I missed half my pay check during the mid month due to the bill not passed to pay the military I freaked out. I ended up not buying anything and just saving til I was sure I was going to get paid. They are right they will sell but I would def polish them I bet they can look sexy all cleaned up. Good luck on the sale

Yup, tough economy. Just for a reference weigh one of the wheels, call the local recycle yards and see how much they will pay.

Linked you to another board.

Back