• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Magnaflow muffler, Gas Tank

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Couple more random things to get rid of since I've had them around from the buggy build:

Complete gas tank from a '98 - $20

007-6.jpg

Magnaflow Muffler, this was on the '98 for a few years before I cut it off when building the buggy. Worked perfectly fine before I took it off...should still work great: 2.5" Inlet, 2.5" outlet. Asking $10 or a six pack of a good brew :D

006-6.jpg

I will take both if aparke4 does not get the tank! Send me a PM and let me know. Thanks.

Does that Magnaflow do anything to the sound of the muffler? Make it louder?

would you ship gas tank?

Sorry man, but shipping a gas tank is going to be WAY more work than its worth, and shipping would be far too $$.

I will take both if aparke4 does not get the tank! Send me a PM and let me know. Thanks.

Sending PM in a few...

Does that Magnaflow do anything to the sound of the muffler? Make it louder?

Well I had my stock one dented to hell while wheeling, so I replaced it with this one. It did seem to give me a little deeper/throatier sound...but not something I would consider a MAJOR difference.

If it doesn't work out with Raptor then lemme know. The buggy needs a muffler. :thumbup:

Back