• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Springs, Gears, Shafts, Amp and other parts

gvns8.

NAXJA Forum User
I have a few things for sale. All prices OBO.

$70- Yukon 4.56 Ring and Pinion Gears for Chrysler 8.25 Axle- Used but look fine no broken teeth. I will get a picture up later.

$50- Rubicon Express 3.5" Lift Springs- Pretty old, and the top of one has about .25" chipped/cracked off that I didn't even notice until I removed them(put that one on the drivers side and it will sit perfectly level w/the drivers weight on it or cut the other one down to match)

DSC00144.JPG

$15- 2" Lift blocks
DSC00132.JPG

$15- 1" TC lowering pucks.
DSC00239.JPG

$50- 3.5" Rubicon Express Leaf packs- Pretty old and probably sit a little below 3", bushings look fine.

$60- 1200Watt Sony X-Plod Amp- Works great.
Photo0324.jpg

$20- Stock Rear xj driveshaft - U-joints look fine
DSC00138.JPG

$20- Main output shaft and housing from NP231 Transfer case on 01' xj
DSC00136.JPG

$15-XJ stock UCA's: available next week
DSC00301.JPG

$15-34 tooth Speedo gear for np231
DSC00166.JPG

Trades Welcome, track bar and new quick discos for 5.5" lift would be nice. Or whatever- let me know.

I am located at the Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs but I can meet you at the North Entrance.

Email me for quickest response or more pictures: [email protected]

:guitar:

Last edited:
Amp and Front Springs gone.-Thanks Flores! Hopefully I will get to go on some trails with you before I leave.

I Still have everything else available. Here is a picture of the Yukon 4.56 Gears for the 8.25 axle.

DSC00489.JPG

Last edited:
So far 231 Output shaft, amp, and front coil springs are sold.

Prices lower on everything else left.

$50- Yukon 4.56 Ring and Pinion Gears for Chrysler 8.25 Axle- Pictured above.

$40- 3.5" Rubicon Express Leaf packs- Here is a picture of what they look like:

DSC00522.JPG

$10- 2" Lift blocks

$10- 1" TC lowering pucks.

$15- Stock Rear xj driveshaft

$10-XJ stock Upper control arms

$10-34 tooth Speedo gear for np231

Buy the springs or gears and I will throw in some of the other items for free.

So far the following items are sold: leaf spring packs, ring and pinion gears, TC Lowering Pucks, 231 Output shaft, amp, and front coil springs.

I now also have for sale a stock xj Drag Link and Tie Rod (perfectly straight/no rock rash) with TREs. One of the TRE's probably needs to be replaced the others just need new grease boots

$40 OBO

DSC00501.JPG

Here are the other items I have left:

Buy individually or buy all of items below together for $20

$10- 2" Lift blocks

$15- Stock Rear xj driveshaft

$10-XJ stock Upper control arms

$10-34 tooth Speedo gear for np231

Back